Sold with Mary!
When you decide to buy or sell a home, you need a dedicated and honest professional in your corner working for you. I take a personal approach with all my clients and emphasize customer service. I believe that one of the most important aspects of buying and selling real estate is the communication between my clients and being conscientious of their needs and wants. I make it a point to be available to my clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
I come from a diverse professional background and have always been driven to get the job done effectively and efficiently for each of my clients. As a graduate of the F.C. Tucker Professional Sales Academy in Indianapolis, I have the resources and knowledge to provide my clients with the absolute best service to make your buying or selling process seamless and enjoyable!
I am a lifelong Evansville resident and familiar with the community and surrounding neighborhoods. With the support of the #1 real estate company in Indiana, I will assist you in each step of your real estate transaction.
- · Oakland City University – B.S. Business Management
- · University of Southern Indiana – Business Administration
- · Graduate, Professional Sales Academy, Tucker University
· Professional Experience:
Avenue Broadband Communications
- · VP and General Manager
- · Director of Operations Support
- · Director of OSS, Billing & Product Development
- · Director of Customer Care
- · Manager of Order Management & CPE Warehouse
- · Applications Engineer
· Professional Affiliations:
- · National Association of REALTORS®
- · Indiana Association of REALTORS®
- · Southwest Indiana Association of REALTORS®
To let Mary negotiate the best deal for your family, call 812-746-8711.